These are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the
New York City public school system. All teachers were reprimanded
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom & has started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others.
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Well the end of the school year is almost upon us. I am sure the kids are all oh so happy, and looking forward to having fun and social time. I thought these teacher comments were oh so funny, but then of course I would....hahahhahaha! :)